The BOCC is holding a Special Meeting at 9:30am February 15th. Find the agenda for tomorrow's special meeting including how to participate, information on public comments, and more.
2/15 Special Meeting Information
The Board of County Commissioners expects large attendance at tomorrow's special meeting, which will be held at the County Courthouse, 208 E. Lincoln Ave, Breckenridge at 9:30AM. We will do our best to accommodate everyone, and we welcome the community to join us either in person or online. The agenda, along with a link to register to attend via Zoom, is available here.
Please note there is other BOCC business on the agenda, including a proclamation to recognize an employee. We will be reserving seats for this item that is first on the agenda, after which those seats will be made available.
Attending and Commenting
- Comments will be limited to two minutes, both in person and on Zoom. This will be strictly enforced so that we can accommodate everyone. If you prefer to email your comments, please send them to email@example.com
- If you are attending in person, you will be asked to sign up to speak prior to entering the room, and names will be asked to line up at the podium five people at a time to prevent anyone from having to stand in line for long periods of time. Please listen for your name and respect your fellow speaker.
- For efficiency, if you agree with a prior speaker, you may simply state their name, and your agreement will still be noted alongside that person’s name.
- We will alternate between comments in the live audience and those on Zoom. Zoom attendees will be called upon in the order they appear. If you wish to speak, please use the ‘raise hand’ feature on Zoom. To register for the Zoom meeting, please click here.
- The Chairperson will announce breaks during the meeting, and there is a recess planned for lunch approximately between 12:15 and 12:45pm. We ask you do not leave personal belongings in the room. The Chair may ask the public to hold their applause and any reaction to a speaker's comments.
BOCC Hearing Room capacity
- We are expecting large attendance at this hearing, and we expect all seats to be filled. We will do our best to accommodate everyone and ask your help in offering a seat to those who may need one.
- The capacity of the hearing room is 90 people. The hearing room has 90 chairs for staff and the public. Therefore, we will not have standing room inside the hearing room. Please expect all seats to be used.
- If we reach capacity in the building, deputies will be at the door to manage entry and exit, and will provide information on logging in via Zoom.