05/04/2023: 2023/2024 Property Valuation Click here
05/29/2023: Second Half property taxes due by June 15th. Click to Pay or View current balance
03/28/2023: Full installment of property taxes due by April 30th. Honor postmark dates - Click to Pay or View current balance
03/28/2023: Did not receive a personal property tax notice but historically have? HB21-1312 might be why - personal property exemption now $50,000
03/13/2023: DO NOT PAY PROPERTY TAXES IF MORTGAGE COMPANY REMITS PAYMENTS
11/1/2022: The 2022 property tax sale is complete. Online payments for non real property have been turned back on. If your real property has a tax lien on it, please contact the office for redemption information.
10/11/2022: Online payments have been turned off. The office is only accepting certified funds (cash, cashiers check, wire) between now and the tax sale on 10/27/2022
09/15/2022: Dates to Remember before the Tax Lien Sale starts Upcoming Important Dates to Remember
The County Treasurer collects all revenues on behalf of public entities which use property tax as a source of revenue, The Treasurer also functions as the County's banker: receiving, investing, and disbursing monies in accordance with state statute.
- How do I change my mailing address?
- When are taxes due?
- What is the fee for late payments?
- I need to pay my property taxes but noticed there is a tax lien on my property. What now?
- Will I lose my property if it goes to Tax Lien Sale?
- What is the difference between real and personal property?
- How do I sign up for eNotices?
- How can I verify if my taxes have been paid this year?
- How can I obtain a receipt for last year's taxes?
- Do you accept postmarks?
- I just purchased this property. Why am I being billed for last year's taxes?