Business Resources

What to Do if Your Employees Are Sick 

Employees who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive must isolate.  


Offer Paid Sick Leave under the Colorado Healthy Families and Workplaces Act (HFWA) 

 If you suspect an outbreak of any illness at your business, you must report this to Summit County Public Health at 970-668-9161. 

What to Do if Your Employees Have Been Exposed to COVID-19 

Follow these steps from the CDC after an exposure to COVID-19. 


When Can My Employee Return to Work? 

Follow CDC's Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19 and your company's sick policy. 

Encourage your employees to stay up to date on COVID-19 vaccination

Summit County COVID-19 Testing 

Summit County COVID-19 Dashboard 

Summit County Community Resources & Assistance 


Additional Questions? 

Call Colorado Division of Labor Standards and Statistics: 303-318-8441