Prevent. Promote. Protect.
Public Health provides a number of services which prevent disease, promote, and protect the health of the community. Public health also provides information and referral for healthcare availability in Summit County.
- May 11, 2023, marked the end of the federal COVID-19 Public Health Emergency declaration.
- Vaccines will remain available.
- COVID-19-at-home-tests may not be covered by insurance.
- Treatments will remain available.
- National reporting of COVID-19 may change.
- For additional information regarding these changes, please visit the CDC's webpage.
Summit County Public Health publishes a report each year on its programs, activities and accomplishments.