The Drop - Summit County Teen Center
The Drop is Summit County's drop-in teen center - a place for local teens to hang out and participate in both scheduled and informal activities. We offer free snacks, activities, homework space, classes, games and more. The Drop is open to all local teens enrolled in Grades 6-12.
We’re located on the lower level of the Summit County Commons building in Frisco.
The Drop Hours
Please Call 668-4035 to sign up your child.
The Drop is open from 1:00-7:00 p.m. Mondays thru Thursday. Summer hours for Summer 2020 are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:00-3:00 p.m. We are also open for occasional special events and activities on some weekends and holidays. All special events, activities and hours are listed below and posted on the message board inside the Teen Center. Local youth may spend time at The Drop on a drop-in basis.The Drop is closed on most major holidays. For the safety of youth and staff, the center is also closed any time the local school district cancels school and/or after-school activities because of inclement weather.
Upcoming Events and Activities
Check out the following special events, activities and extra hours:
- HOURS: Open Monday 2:30-5:30 p.m., Tuesday-Thursday, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- SUMMER HOURS: Starting June 1st, 2020 Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:30- 11:30 a.m. and 1:00-3:00 p.m.
In order to spend time in The Drop all participating youth must complete a registration, including a waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Download the English registration form (pdf) or Spanish registration form (pdf).
Registration for Summer 2020:
Due to COVID-19 in order to spend time in The Drop this summer all Participating youth must complete:
- Teen center waiver which you can download here:Teen Center 2020 Waiver English (PDF) Teen Center Waiver Spanish (PDF)
- Teen Center Application/Registration found here:Teen Center Registration English 2020 or Teen Center Registration 2020 Spanish
- Sign up to attend through SignupGenius here:Teen Center Daily Sign UP
- All Participants must wear a face mask when attending the Teen Center
The Drop Ha
See the Teen Center Member/Parent Handbook English (pdf) or Teen Center Member/Parent Handbook Spanish (pdf) for detailed information about our code of conduct, supervision practices, attendance guidelines, dress codes and other policies.
The Drop Staff
Our staff members are trained youth-development professionals. We take pride in hiring engaging, energetic and enthusiastic employees who are passionate about supporting local youth. Call Youth and Family Services Director Robin Albert (970-668-9180) or Mountain Mentors Supervisor Naaila Ahmad (970-668-9182) if you have any questions or concerns.